Indulge without the bulge with these yummy muffins so fluffy , moist , delicious perfect for a light after dinner snack or breakfast.
2 cups almond flour
Teaspoon Baking Soda
Teaspoon Baking Powder
1/3 cup Maple Syrup
1/4 cup melted coconut or canola oil
Tablespoon coconut milk or almond milk
Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
Preheat oven to 350f and spray a muffin tray.
1. In a bowl blend dry ingredients- almond, soda , powder, cinnamon whisk well and create a well. 2. In the center drop 2 eggs, maple, milk, extract and oil. Whisk ingredients slowly incorporating the dry ingredients.
3. Bake for 15 minutes till fluffy and golden brown.
* Optional chocolate chips, nuts or seeds. Or even fresh berries just fold them in !
1 can of refrigerated coconut milk
2 Tablespoons Maple Syrup
1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
Whisk ingredients well
*Optional TBSP Peanut butter or 2 TBSP melted chocolate for flavorings.
6 Strawberries diced
Teaspoon Maple Syrup
*water for consistency
1. In a pot add strawberries and maple syrup. Add water enough to start letting the strawberries bubble and heat enough to cook through and mash with a potato masher. If it's too chunky add water to make it more liquidy.
* Let Everything cool before spreading jam or cream to prevent melting.