Vegan Mexican Chocolate Truffles
1/2 cup coconut milk , blended
1 tablespoon coconut oil
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon or mexican cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
pinch sea salt
8 ounces bittersweet chocolate, ground
Ingredients for rolling truffles
1/4 cup coconut flakes
1/4 cup pumpkin seeds chopped
1 tablespoon dried chili powder combined with 1 tablespoon coconut crystals
1. Line half sheet pan with parchment paper
2. In a small pot combine milk, oil, cinnamon, vanilla, salt . Heat on low flame until starts to boil.
3. Place ground chocolate in medium bowl. Pour coconut milk mixture over chocolate. Mix well and let it sit 2-3 minutes. Mix well with spoon until no lumps.
4. Refrigerate for 15-20 minutes or until firm enough to hold shape when scooped.
5. Using teaspoon measure scoop individual truffles. Truffle will be soft but firm enough to quickly roll into balls, and dip in a mixture. Feel free to mix and match coatings! Transfer truffles to sheet pan and freeze until truffles firm up